Can I Volunteer?
YES! Please email us at ParkerDaysVolunteers@EventsbyEMG.com with your availability and interest.
Festival Information Booth
The Festival Information Booth is located on the east side of Victorian Dr. near Parker Montessori (East of O’Brien Park) and staffed by the Parker Chamber of Commerce and volunteers.
Lost Children and Lost & Found
The Parker Police Command Post is located on Victorian Dr next to the walkway entrance to the Carnival Rides.
Paramedics are provided by South Metro Fire and Safety. Free sunscreen, courtesy of Parker Adventist Hospital, is available at three locations; Mainstreet & Victorian Dr (west) intersection, Mainstreet & Victorian Dr (east) intersection, and on Victorian Drive next to the Carnival Hill walkway.
Located throughout the festival and as marked on the festival map. Every Portable Restroom Area has Accessible Restrooms. There are 12 Portable Restroom Locations.
Have stage schedules, vendor booth locations, restroom locations, and activities marked. They are available at the Ticket Booths and at the Festival Information Booth. Also, our festival website is mobile friendly and has all of this information and more.
Baby Care/Diaper Changing
Located in O’Brien Park just south of the O’Brien Park Playground area.
Free Kids’ Craft Tent
Located next to Baby Care/Diaper Changing Tent just south of the O’Brien Park Playground area.
Be kind to your pets — leave them at home when you visit the Festival. The street pavement gets HOT, and bringing pets is highly discouraged for the safety of both animals and patrons alike.
Food & Beverage
Locations include, O’Brien Park, Culinary Demonstration Stage, and the Community Stage.
The AAA Parker FREE Bike Parking at the NE corner of Mainstreet and Parker Road in O’Brien Park is a secure area for your bike staffed by Boy Scout Troop 88. Please, do not ride your bike through the festival site to Bike Parking.
We have added more picnic tables in these four areas: O’Brien Park Main Stage Food Court, Culinary Demonstration Stage, East Music Stage & Food Court, and the Community Stage & Food Court.
Free Accessible Parking
- Parker Town Hall (20120 Mainstreet, Parker, CO 80138)
- PACE Center (20000 Pikes Peak Avenue, Parker, CO 80138)
- The Schoolhouse Parking Lot (Entrance on Pikes Peak Avenue between S. Pikes Peak Dr. and S. Pine Dr.
- A close Drop Off and Pick Up location is at Mainstreet and S. Pine Dr. on the east side of the festival. We have no parking signs there for this purpose
Mainstreet closes at 5am on Friday, June 9 – 6am on Monday, June 12 from Parker Road to S. Pine Dr. For complete street closures information, click here or on Street Closures in the FAQs tab.
There is not a Parade at Parker Days this year.
Carnival Ride Information
Where are the rides this year?
All of the rides are in the same location. Kiddie Rides are located in the RTD Park-N-Ride lot along Longs Way, connecting with the Parker Senior Center parking lot with additional rides and continuing to Carnival Hill (just north of H2O’Brien Pool where it’s been for many years).
How tall do I have to be to ride?
- Most Kiddie rides have a 36” height requirement and a couple of rides have a 42” height requirement.
- Family and Adult Rides have a height requirement of 42”, 46” or 48”. There is a current list of rides on the Wristbands & Rides section of the website.
How much rides cost?
- Kiddie Rides. Almost all of the Kiddie Rides are 3 tickets (1 ticket = $1). One Ride (Wacky Worm) is 4 tickets. Please note: All adults must have tickets (or a wristband) to ride with a child except for the carousel where there is no charge for adults if they are standing next to their child.
- The rest of the rides are 4 – 6 tickets for each rider.
- The Thursday Friends and Family 4-Pack is available online until 12 noon on Wednesday, June 7th.
- Pre-sale Single-Day Unlimited Ride Wristbands are available online for $35 each through 12 noon on Wednesday, June 7.
- Pre-sale 4-Day MEGA Pass Unlimited Ride Wristbands are ONLY available online for $89 each through 12 noon on Wednesday, June 7. These are not sold at the festival.
- Single-Day Unlimited Ride Wristbands are available for $40 at the festival.
General Festival Guidelines
For the safety and enjoyment of all festival attendees please observe the following rules. The Festival reserves the right to decline admittance to anyone who violates the reasonable policies established for public safety.
- No outside alcohol is allowed to be brought in and no alcohol from the site may be taken out.
- Coolers, large signs, and placards, which may endanger or inconvenience the public attending the Festival, are prohibited.
- Bicycles cannot be ridden within the site and must be parked at our Bike Parking located at the NE corner of Mainstreet and Parker Road in O’Brien Park.
- The riding of skateboards or use of roller blades, roller shoes, scooters or any rolling mechanisms within the site is prohibited and must be carried while onsite.
- No drones allowed.
- Beverage and Bottle Policy: For safety reasons, glass bottles are prohibited within the site. Revenue from on-site beverage sales help provide Parker Area Service Groups fund raising opportunities and allows the Festival to remain an admission-free event. Permit regulations require that alcoholic beverages purchased at the event remain on-site. Festival security will ask you to dispose of any alcoholic beverages before you exit or enter. We promote responsible consumption practices, so please don’t drink and drive.