Carnival Rides & Games
Dips, whirls, drops, circles, spins, rightside up, upside down, mazes, fun houses, haunted houses. The Parker Days carnival features rides for youth and young-at-heart adults.
For your safety, flip flops, bare feet, and guests with casts are NOT allowed on carnival rides.
Carnival Rides Payment Options
- If you just want to go on one or two rides, tickets for individual rides can be purchased on-site.
- One-day Carnival Wristband
- $25, when purchased in advance on the website
- $30 when purchased at the festival
- Four-day Carnival Mega Wristband
- $65, advance online purchase only
Carnival wristband(s) do not include access to Water Balls or Bounce Houses. These items must be purchased separately through the groups running those sections of the festival.
Purchase Carnival Wristbands
CLICK ON THE IMAGES FOR DESCRIPTIONS OF RIDES AND ACTIVITIES
Kid’s Carnival Rides
Big Ball Entertainment
2019 Parker Days Festival Colorado Avalanche Game On Sign-Up
Sign up here for a 30-minute fun and instructional street hockey session with the Colorado Avalanche Amateur Hockey Development team. Free of Charge!
Each registered player will walk away with a FREE Avalanche street hockey stick and ball!
Multiple sessions daily, 50 participants per session max. All ages, no experience required!
In order to participate, you must sign up in advance.
- Friday, June 8th: 6:00 PM, 6:30 PM, 7:30 PM, 8:00 PM
- Saturday, June 9th: 11:00 AM, 11:30 AM, 1:00 PM, 1:30 PM, 3:00 PM, 3:30 PM, 6:00 PM, 6:30 PM, 7:30 PM, 8:00 PM
- Sunday, June 10th: 10:00 AM, 10:30 AM, 1:00 PM, 1:30 PM, 3:00 PM, 3:30 PM, 6:00 PM, 6:30 PM
Sign Up Coming Soon
Parade, Shows & Other Activities
Nothing says community like a good parade, and the Parker Days parade represents the best of Parker. The event includes marching bands, floats, horses, circus performers, and more.
Other activities include:
- Engaging with the many buskers (street performers) on and around Mainstreet ready to entertain you.
- Visiting the many booths that line Mainstreet and Victorian Drive.
- The Parker Car Club’s Annual Parker Days Car Show that features some of the best looking cars and motorcycles in the area.
- A pancake breakfast to benefit the Parker Taskforce Food Bank followed by Parker Evangelical Presbyterian Church’s Sunday morning open-air service on the Main Stage.
CLICK ON THE IMAGES FOR DESCRIPTIONS OF ACTIVITIES
Parker Days Car Show